Mittwoch, 28. September 2016

Seperated Shower Head!

Umm.. hey again!




Personally, I don't play the game as often but when I do, I like to build and stuff, and it always kind of bothered me that the showers (for me, in the base game at least) look so.. simple and boring? I don't know about you, but you always have those 4 walls that your sims get into, take a quick wishi washi, and leave like your last one-night-stand which you have high hopes in but never going to see again (I see you, dude number 1, 4, and 5).

So I thought why not remove those walls to have the actual shower head only! It was a quick way to do it, but it gives so many possibilities to build fancy custom showers.







- 2 color options (recolor this on your own as you wish, read my TOU please)
- fits automatically on diagonal walls, needs to be fitted with the Alt button for straight walls
- Base Game compatible
- I am unaware how "the diddlybob" will work with this



Download File-Upload:           

Download Mediafire:              



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen